Take your shopping list with you wherever you go
- Never leave your shopping list at home again—it’s always with
you on your mobile phone or web browser.
- Tap the “+” button to add an item to the
shopping list. Type in a new item name, or choose from a list of all the items
you’ve entered in the past.
- Tap the info icon to the right of an item to change its name,
delete it, add a photo, or change its quantity.
- While shopping, simply tap an item to cross it off. Tap a
crossed-off item to return it to the list.
- You can drag items around to suit the order you walk through the store.
- You can create categories or aisles and drag items into them to make
shopping even easier and faster.
Share shopping lists amongst everyone in your household
- Every change to your shopping list is visible within seconds on any
other mobile phone grouped with yours, and our website.
- Group phones by entering the same email address on all of them in
the Settings screen.
- We’ll send you a confirmation email for each phone you wish to
share your list with.
- Once you click on the link in the confirmation email, your phones
are all automatically kept in sync.
Share multiple shopping lists
- You can keep lists for multiple stores (Safeway, Walgreens) or
types of stores (hardware store, drugstore).
- You can even share lists not related to shopping (to do, questions
for the pediatrician, wines we like, movies to see).
- Tap the “Add a shopping list” line to add a shopping list.
- Tap a list to see its contents.
Browse your favorite meal ideas anytime, anywhere
- OurGroceries also keeps track of the ingredients for your favorite
- From the top-level Lists screen, scan your list of favorite meals and
pick something to make.
- Tap on a recipe to see what items you need to prepare it.
- An OurGroceries recipe is just the main items you need to prepare a
dish—you can assume you have staples like salt and water at
- When you want to prepare a recipe, add all the required items to
your shopping list with a single touch, or tap only the items you don’t
- Recipes are shared amongst everyone in your household, just like
- OurGroceries also keeps track of the recipe instructions.